Carlson Grade Supervisor is a premiere 3D/GPS site management and inspection tool supporting most grading, mining, and landfill applications. Grade Supervisor supports most GNSS/GPS receivers boasting the world’s largest GNSS library.
Carlson Grade Supervisor is simple, powerful, affordable and the most open platform, flexible site management software in the market today.
Carlson Grade Supervisor is super simple to use and provides:
- Flexible user interface: can be as simple or as advanced as the user needs
- Support for most GPS/GNSS receivers
- 3D volumes - anytime with PDF export reporting
- Onboard, in-demand training movies
- MS Windows 7 compatible
- NTRIP compatible with most networks
- Heartbeat option connecting the rover with machines and the back office
- Compatible with Carlson's extensive desktop design software (Survey/Civil, Takeoff, Mining)
Carlson Grade Supervisor allows users to:
- Get real time cut/fill/on-grade across entire project
- Collect/stakeout/As-built points
- Direct import: .dwg, .dxf, tn3, gc3, ln3, TIN, GRD
- Handle large surface files up to 50MB
- Manage drawing layers
- Build pads: flat, single/dual/multi-slope
…..and much more.
For more information, please seeMC Online Solutions Catalog